Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Reader Email: Is This The Greatest Pick Up Line Ever?

Email from Dave (Belmar): 
"This weekend I was out with one of my buddies who I haven't seen in a couple of years. I always knew he was a crazy bastard but there was no way I could have predicted just how crazy he actually is. We were out drinking at the bar and he looks at me and says, "Watch this shit." This girl is putting on lipstick like two feet away from us and he says to her, "Hey did you know you're wearing my favorite color lipstick?" She says, "Oh yeah, what color is that?" He looks right at her and says, "Pole smoking pink." When he said this I fucking lost it. I was hammered and I was hysterical laughing because I couldn't believe what he just said to this girl. Is this the greatest pick up line of all time? I think so. But I wasn't sure. That's why I had to ask you."
I don't know about greatest pick up line of all time, but it very well could be the funniest pick up line of all time. I would never even think to actually use that on a chick in real life, but it's fucking hysterical. However, do you know what the greatest pick up line of all time is? The one that works. Doesn't matter what it is, could be just saying hello. If it gets you laid, it's the greatest pick up line of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment