Monday, September 17, 2012

Asshole of the Day Award

http://www.nj.com/hunterdon-county-democrat/index.ssf/2012/09/five_readington_township_firem.html

Volunteer firemen acting like little kids at a festival stealing 80 cases of Monster energy drinks and one 40 foot wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man. Why you would need 80 cases of monster or a 40 foot wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man I have no idea but these guys are clearly morons. I mean maybe you could get away with one case, but 80? Now you're just pushing your luck. Actually, I can see why you would want the wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man, I would put it on my lawn. However, you're all still assholes. Here are your t-shirts, I award you no points and may god have mercy on your souls.

Just for good measure:

No comments:

Post a Comment