Thursday, September 27, 2012

Replacement Refs Officially Replaced


All it took was for me to go 1-4 this week before Goodell and the owners realized it was time to make a deal. Clearly, Goodell is a townie, regularly reading this website and noticed that a certain expert picker had his worst week in two years. I mean, when the Sloth man goes 1-4 there is obviously something wrong with the system. Kids picked 65% winners his entire life, Vegas lines move after he makes his picks, and the NFL finally reaches an agreement with the real refs after he goes a miserable 1-4. I'm the consumate pro, and when I don't have a professional product on the field, my picks are subject to failure...my domination begins this week.

Daddy is going to need that Seahawks game when this season comes down the stretch...I also have a strange feeling I will lose this years NFL games by one game...thanks Golden Tate.

No comments:

Post a Comment