Tuesday, September 18, 2012

She's Too Hot To Be Dating These Guys

You know what really grinds my gears? When I see hot ass women who can get with any guy they want yet they are dating absolute mongoloids. I know it sounds shallow, but let's be serious for a second. Nobody starts talking to someone because they think their personality is great. And if you tell me I'm wrong, you're a fucking liar.

Other than pissing off basically every decent looking guy who would try to get with you, what do you think your parents are thinking when you bring these guys home? After your first two ugly, asshole boyfriends you brought home they were probably under the impression that this one was good looking and had a future. And then they met him and realized it was niether.

Do any of your friends ever say anything to you about this? Anything? Maybe a why are you with him when you can do a thousand times better? Or does that not happen? I'm assuming it doesn't because you consistently get with these guys that make everyone shake their heads and ask how this could happen.

Have some respect for yourself ladies, especially if you're hot. Don't settle for some guy who gives you attention. Do you just not want a boyfriend who looks as good or better than you? Or do you not want to worry about him cheating on your because he's ugly? What is it girls? I need to know. But what I do know is that this nonsense has to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment