Friday, September 21, 2012

So We're About An Hour Away From My Birthday Celebration At Traffic With Steve Bartending It...



Yeah, so yesterday was my birthday and for some reason this happens to me every single year since I was 18.

I always end up going out the night before my birthday with the intention of just hanging out, but every year now since 18 I end up getting MANGLED when midnight hits. That then leads into me literally not leaving my bed every year since on my ACTUAL birthday.

For my 19th birthday at Stetson I got so drunk the night before I threw up on my rug and didn't realize it until mid day the next day and was so hungover I drank soda at the bar that night.

This year I'm pretty sure my blood type was fireball + all day yesterday. I couldn't get up all day until about halftime of the game.

But anyway, I'm all recovered and ready to head to "Traffic" (on 52nd and 2nd ave, across from Turtle Bay) where daddy will be waiting for me behind the bar.

Shit will get weird and YOU should be there too!



No comments:

Post a Comment