Thursday, September 20, 2012

She Wants The D If She Says "Happy Birthday" To Me On Facebook Right?


So I'm hurting a lot from last night, yes it's 1:30 I don't care it's my birthday, but something got me to thinking.

When it's your birthday on facebook and you get your hundreds of facebook notifications. Is it fair to think when that random chick says, "happy birthday" that it's an excuse for her to say "fuck me"?

Here's a quick system for every year I've had a facebook...

1. If she says "happy birthday" and I ignore it... I obviously have no interest
2. If she says anything more than just "happy birthday" not excessive but small like "love you", "you're awesome", an exclamation point, or even if it's in capitals ... I know you kind of want it
3. If it is excessive she's probably just a friend you have zero interest in boning.
4. If I just "like" your birthday comment... I'm being nice
5. If I just comment back... you're most likely a family member
6. If I "like" it and comment back ... you can have the D

Next time it's your birthday, keep an open mind... remember a couple things you learned today.


No comments:

Post a Comment