Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Reader Email: How Do I Go About This?

Email from Johnathan (Towson): "So there's this girl who I'm friends with who clearly wants to fuck me. I know she wants to fuck me because she basically told all her friends. The problem here is that she has a boyfriend. Typical cunty woman move right there. Also the problem is that I know her boyfriend. The relationship I have with her boyfriend is more of that I know him from someone else and we've hung out and drank beers numerous times. I'm close enough with him to tell him if his girlfriend was cheating on him, but I'm not close enough with him to not bang his girlfriend. How do I go about this? I know if I get her to hang out with me that her clothes will be off in minutes. Should I do it or should I not?"

This is a slippery slope here man. It's not every day you come across a situation like this. Now I know you're probably going back and forth on this one but don't beat yourself up over it. I say you don't have to try. If she wants you, she's gonna go out of her way to cheat on him with you. If she doesn't, she won't. But you can basically let it fall into your lap and then at that point you who are you to deny her of the D? My guess is that you've only drank beers with her boyfriend like three times and you're just being a pussy about this. Man up but don't go out of your way. You don't have to actually do anything. If she wants to bang you, she'll find a way. Just don't be a little bitch about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment