Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Why Do Women Mostly Travel In Packs?

Did you ever notice how hard it is to find a pair of girls while you're out? It is rare to only see two girls hanging out at a bar. Also, when you do find a pair girls, one usually has a girlfriend and the other one is a complete bitch. It's worthless to waste your time speaking to them. But why do women mostly travel in packs of three or more? I need to know the answer to this, because I have not been able to figure it out.

These packs range from three all the way up to about eight. I have seen as many as eight but that is rare. The typical lady pack is usually between three and five. There are a few catches though. One, if all of them are hot, at least two have boyfriends and two more are in the process of speaking to someone. It's a fact. The other catch is that if they're all single, three of them are not very good looking.

What else I hate about this whole lady pack business is that they will never let their friend leave with a guy. EVER. There's always the one annoying girl who says, "We came with her, we have to make sure she gets home." What is she twelve? Your friend is a big girl now, let her decide what she wants to do. If she wants to go home with some random guy and receive some pipe, then let her do it. Don't try to control your friend's life.

Those are the characteristics of the lady pack. If any women want to explain to me why you only travel in packs, feel free to email me or comment on this. Next time you go out just take a look around at how many groups of girls there are. Then come back to me and tell me how many have a group of three or more. I'm telling you, it could possibly be every group in the place. It's the lady pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment