Sunday, September 25, 2011

Michael Vick Cry Me A River Bro...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7019207/michael-vick-philaelphia-eagles-leaves-breaking-right-hand

 
Michael Vick decided that after getting his ass kicked all over the field today that he was going to complain about it at the post game press conference. He said, "Every time I throw the ball I'm on the ground. And I don't know why I don't get the fifteen yard flags like everyone else does." He also then went on to say, "I'm not complaining about it." Clearly you are complaining about it. Sorry your offensive line is shit and your coaches call shit plays that get your ass lit up every other play. You're on the football field, you're gonna get hit, cry me a river. Sweet hand bro. I guess we won't be seeing you on the field for a few weeks. You and Jeremy Maclin can sit on the sideline and rub each other's vagina's like you did in the 4th quarter of today's game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment