Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Jimbo Slice's Tweet Of The Day

Changing it up for today. My tweet/s of the day are from Floyd Mayweather (@FloydMayweather) ... this guy has been going OFF since late last night about the guy he fought this weekend Ortiz... his timeline is ridiculous

The Tweets...

- Victoria Ortiz's new nickname is "Take 2 of these and call me in the morning"

- Victoria Ortiz thought it was a head-butting contest. But that 2-piece gave him some act right.

- Victoria Ortiz's idol is Oscar De La Hoya aka Golden Girl #fishnet #blackpantyhose http://twitpic.com/6razy4

- I left the fight in the ring but Oscar and Ortiz keep doing interviews crying like some Golden Girl bitches. I will fuck both of you up


The Reaction...
- WOW... the best one is the twitpic one lol, but damnn Mayweather is going off... all I have to say to Floyd is man you better fight pacquiao but in the meantime keep the tweets coming

No comments:

Post a Comment