Friday, September 23, 2011

Defriendment Friday's

Yeah, we found em...

Steve the Hammer:

The Culprit: Steven (last name removed)

Status that broke the camels back: "y do my pants sag so much...cuz im workin my a$$ off"

Reason for Defriendment: You tried to quote Kanye West and you got the quote entirely wrong. Plus you're a college graduate with a job, start spelling words correctly when you're making a facebook status. If I was your employer and I read your status, you'd be fired on the spot. Bye.

Johnny Baseball:


Johnny Baseball's back and let's just say it's been a while. Defriendment Friday coming right now....

This week...let's call this clown Richard. Son..you're a tool...stop inviting everyone out via FB status to a place thats 18 to get in. We get it, you get daycare pussy. I don't want to subject myself to arrest by going to the places you invite people. Get a fake 21 ID and party for real or just wait the few months. I hate you. Good Day

No comments:

Post a Comment