Thursday, September 22, 2011

CAN'T WAIT For The Weekend!

More like I can't wait for Sunday. Jets and Boardwalk Empire basically right in a row, absolutely love it.

First off, Jets are going to win this week by 20 points and absolutely bury the Raiders. Sanchez is due for a big game and I'm predicting a line of over 300 passing yards and 2-3 TD's, Jets win 31-10.

Then after that is what I'm really excited for, Boardwalk Empire is starting up again. For anyone who didn't see this show last year, or didn't like the show; shame on you. This isn't a show for stupid people who need a show with non-stop action and retarded twists, if you're a Twilight fan or like any movie with Paul Walker. This show has the perfect mix of action and subtlety. It's the best show on TV since "The Wire" and I recommend this show to anybody that likes quality entertainment. This post isn't supposed to be funny it's supposed to be informative, I hope your informed; watch this show and root for the Jets otherwise you're an idiot.

ps. I think Steve likes the Giants and Twilight so do the math about who he is as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment