Thursday, September 22, 2011

Who Talks More Shit?


There have been some famous shit talker's in the history of sports. Names that come to mind are the likes of Muhammad Ali, Reggie Miller, Mike Tyson, Terrell Owens, Ochocinco, Rex Ryan and Mark Cuban. But how do they compare with the recent shit talking done by one known as Slothy?

For you steady readers, you may notice that Slothy is a big time shit talker on this blog. Even before I brought him along to be apart of this empire he loved to talk shit. He would talk shit to me all day every day while we were coaching 9 year olds in dodgeball. He would even talk shit to my 9 year olds during the game. Needless to say, his team couldn't back up their coach's shit talking.

Now we have football season and he is as happy as can be. He bought the GQ Mark Sanchez edition (which I think he keeps close by his bed just in case his girlfriend isn't around over the weekend) and his Jets are 2-0. My Giants on the other hand are totally depleted, couldn't stop an offense consisting of Michael J Fox throwing passes to Stephen Hawking, and have guys taking falls so they can catch their breath. So of course, Slothy talks shit as much as he possibly can thinking that I don't already know my team sucks.

I need some comments on this because I need to know how you think Slothy's shit talking compares to these guys. Muhammad Ali, Chad Ochocinco, Rex Ryan; how does Slothy compare? I need to know your thoughts. I don't want to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he compares to Rex Ryan, although they do have some characteristics in common. Where as Rex hasn't won the Super Bowl he promised, Slothy didn't win the dodgeball championship he promised either. I'll say Slothy is more like an Ochocinco shit talker, but what do you guys think?

Sidenote: Jets going cross country this week, I'm taking Oakland 24-20. Write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment