Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sorry To Kick You Red Sox Fans While You're Down, But Look At This Article

http://www.nesn.com/2011/01/2011-red-sox-will-challenge-1927-yankees-for-title-of-greatest-team-in-major-league-history.html

 
That article above is some asshole journalist writing an article in January saying that this year's 2011 Red Sox would challenge the 1927 Yankees for the best team in the history of baseball. Can I ask what was running through this asshole's mind last night as he watched everything unfold? Or even better, what he was thinking through this whole month of September has his self proclaimed best team ever assembled was in a tailspin that no one could stop? I don't know what he was thinking, I just found it hilarious. Sorry Boston, enjoy ya chowda and Sam Adams. I guess it's time to get ready for the Beanpawt Trophy. After all, it's almost hockey season. 

Sidenote: I'm not even a Yankee fan I just love that I can laugh now after watching my team collapse in '07. 

No comments:

Post a Comment