Saturday, September 24, 2011

Baseball Players Are My Weakness

Drunk Story from Cy Young (Sacred Heart University) 


 
This girl from another college came to my school for some reason and her and her friends came to pre game at my dorm. I automatically asked this girl if she wanted to play beer pong and she said yes. So I'm talking to her and she goes, "Oh my god you're a baseball player. I love baseball players. Baseball players are my weakness" I knew right there this was a fucking slam dunk. 

We go to the rugby house the dirtiest house that you could possibly go to. Somehow I end up upstairs with this chick and we start going at it. We weren't even in a room, we were in the hallway upstairs next to a window. She just says, "I want this right now." Who am I to deny her of the D? We start having sex in this dirty, grimy hallway, my friend walks out of his room and just waves to me and keeps walking. I'm wheel barreling this girl as her head is slamming into a window. People could clearly see what was going on if they walked up the stairs. As soon as we're done, she just leaves. Her and her friends go and the only words spoken since was a text she sent me after saying, "I'm in pain."

Things women will do to athletes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment