Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Another Disaster Comes To An End, This Time In The Form Of The Mets 2011 Season

 
Another disastrous season has finally come to an end in Queens. This season can be summed up in a nutshell by Jose Reyes leaving the game after getting a hit in the first inning while he's fighting for a batting title. I guess that's probably a sign of things to come. Some asshole team will give him the money he wants to play 115 games a season since he's always hurt and he won't be in a Mets uniform next year. Am I upset about it? No, I've said it hundreds of times on here, I hate the guy. 

What does the team need for next year. It's all up the middle baby. A catcher, probably a short stop, a second baseman, a center fielder and a whole lot of pitching. Definitely need two starters or one legit starter, and my god does this team need a bullpen. I can't name a worse bullpen in the league. Get Parnell out, Igarashi out, Izzy see ya bro, and actually just revamp the entire bullpen just get them all out. 

Trade Jason Bay for a package of Ramen noodles and please make sure I don't ever have to watch Angel Pagan and Josh Thole play baseball ever again. I guess we'll see what Mr. Alderson is made of this off season, but they're so handcuffed with money that I doubt anything will actually happen. Maybe we'll be good in three years, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Just like the picture above...I GIVE UP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment