Friday, September 23, 2011

Pig Alert!

 
You see it coming from a mile away, that girl who was never allowed to go out prior to turning 21 is now 21 and about to go absolutely ape shit. Getting hammered every night on daddy's credit card, whoring herself around to every guy in the bar, and dressing more and more provocative. What do we have on our hands ladies and gentlemen? We have a pig alert.

We have a girl who is on the verge of turning into an absolute pig. Do I have a problem with this in any way? Absolutely not, because for guys like me this is exactly what you want. It's like a shark going after the baby seal lagging behind the pack. The seal doesn't know what it's in for and the more experienced shark takes full advantage. That is exactly what guys like me are looking for. 

But ladies, have some respect for yourself. If you have a friend who is you feel is on pig alert, do something about it quickly. You don't want your friend turning into the girl who is known as a drunk pig that'll go home with any guy who talks to her. I'm writing this for you, not for me. This is meant to be informative and I hope you take full advantage of the information I am giving you. I don't mean to brag, but it's pretty valuable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment