Friday, September 23, 2011

Johnny Baseball Is Pissed Off

It's been a while and Johnny Baseball over the past few weeks has been brewing up some things that piss me off. That brew has now reached a boil, so here it goes. A few things that have been really pissing me off.


1. I find it absolutely and completely ridiculous that I have not heard one mention of the new Red Hot Chili Peppers Album - I'm With You literally nothing, not even an advertisement at Best Buy, nothing...but all day you hear about that moron Lil' Wayne and his new whatever you call it because it is not an album. The name of it even sickens me. The Carter 4? Couldn't be a little more creative with that one? You had plenty of time to think of a title in jail. You've single handedly ruined the rap game along with all of your "YMCMB" or whatever you wanna call it. I award you NO points and may God have mercy on your poor poor soul.


2. It's almost playoff baseball time so what does that mean? People are already starting with Yankee statuses. Please stop. It's usually the assholes who don't even know how to hold the bat the right way who are making the statuses too. If you've watched the Yanks all year and are not satisfied with just the division then by all means make a pumped up status, one that jacks you, (and anyone who reads it) the fuck up. Another thing I don't get is why the fuck would you want the Red Sox to collapse? So the Rays/Angels get in? Are you retarded, this just goes to show you how much people don't know about baseball. You want to play the hottest team in the MLB who was out of it by 7 Games but some how magically gets in? They will be the hottest team. So you want to play them, or the Red Sox who are in utter shambles. Can't hit can't pitch can't do anything right.



3. The New York Mets- That is all, Fuck you and your whole organization. I haven't even glanced at your score in months. Fuck you, fuck you, and oh yeah, fuck you. Bring someone or something to the organization to keep us interested. You suck. Now you're going to move the walls in..Pussies, GASHES, just revoke your status in the MLB and save everyone the trouble so we can all become Yankee fans, a team that actually puts something worthwhile watching on the field.


4. I still fucking hate you Subway. As you all know Subway has been on the Johnny Baseball boycott list along with NAPA, Moe's, and once the NFL. The NFL has since been removed but the others still stand. And they can go fuck themselves as well. I will never eat Subway or Moe's again, and I haven't since they've been on the boycott list.


Well leave it off with this....


5. Guys at the gym. Just stop. Son, I go there to work out and train not sit there and scream across the Gym about girls I fucked or girls that are whores and that dumped you to suck your brother's dick. I don't need it, save that for Facebook or Twitter or whatever social media network you are apart of . I'm trying to be out in 45 min to an hour not stay there for 2 hours talking about how good a diet is cause all I eat is tuna and celery. Let me tell you something, you are a gash and you get day care pussy.


Johnny Baseball back with a vengence.

No comments:

Post a Comment