Monday, September 26, 2011

You Complain He Uses You For A Booty Call, Then You Answer...

 
You know that old show Kids Do The Darnedest Things? They should make a new show called Women Do The Darnedest Things. Women who complain about being the infamous "booty call" all have one thing in common. And that is that they always answer the call. It's actually kind of amazing when you sit back and think about this. 

A kid comes up to me the other night and says, "My ex girlfriend just came up to me and said that all I do is use her for a booty call." And then he says, "Which means I'm gonna text her later, knowing that she's gonna answer." Men keep calling because you allow us to keep calling. You give away the booty, so why wouldn't we keep calling?

If you're really that pissed off about being the booty call, then why answer? You can't complain about being the booty call then answer the text three hours later. My friend actually did text the girl, the girl actually answered, and I didn't see my friend for the rest of the weekend. Once again, women making no sense in their logic. It's the equivalent to saying that you're going on a diet and then taking a late night ride to Burger King for a triple whopper at 3am. It just doesn't work, which means that guys are just gonna keep on calling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment