Thursday, September 22, 2011

Which Internet Phenomena Is The Dumbest?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-20109401-501465.html?tag=cbsnewsMainColumnArea

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Teapotting/202791626424736

 
There was planking, then horsemanning, then batmanning, and now there's fucking teapotting. How much time do people have on their hands that they're coming up with shit like this? I thought this was a big joke and then I saw the facebook page that has over 6,000 people who like it and I almost lost it. And it also got me thinking, which one of these dumb phenomena's is the dumbest? If I had to pick, I would seriously pick this one because it takes absolutely no athletic ability to "teapot". At least when you plank or batman, you need some type of athletic ability to keep your balance. You can see in this picture this bitch on the right thinks she's tough shit but she's leaning on the table. Like what are you doing? That takes no athletic ability whatsoever. And your friend behind you looks like she's about to have a seizure. But I want your comments on this topic. Which one of these is the dumbest one? Just comment on it and again if you don't have a google account use anonymous. 

1 comment:

  1. teapotting by a million is def the worst out of the bunch bc if u look at a pic of them all they look cool compared to these fruits..this pic of these two girls aint helping the cause either maybe if they were smoking hot everyone would want to teapot the fact they aint makes me want to punch the first person in the face wen i see them do it

    ReplyDelete