Monday, September 26, 2011

DTF?

 
I will get to plenty more stuff about my alumni weekend trip to Sacred Heart University, but out of all the memorable things that I saw this weekend, this happened to be one of them. I stopped by a house of maniacs, who were all awesome, and saw this thing sitting in the corner. All I was thinking about was the scene from old school when Will Ferrell comes out on the deck and goes, "Hey, what do you guys like better nurse or cheerleader?" I don't know who this belonged to, but this shit is hilarious. It was like the third week of school so I'm gonna give that doll about another two weeks before someone gets hammered and tosses it in the fireplace right there. You will all look at this picture and remember foreshadowing at its finest. When you guys do burn this thing I'm expecting the pictures sent right here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment