Saturday, September 24, 2011

Drunk Story Saturday's: Inception

Drunk Story from Mike (Boston) 



So you know when you get so fucked up that you think everyone is fucking with you? Well this happened to me. I left the bar and kept asking everyone if I was walking the right way, which everyone kept telling me that I was, but of course I thought they were fucking with me so I started walking the other way. Then when those people were telling me that I was walking the wrong way I didn’t believe them either and responded with, “I’m not Leonardo Dicaprio, don’t incept me bro.”

Now I’m walking and some random guy sees me and says, “Hey kid, you look lost.” I told him that I was lost and he asked me if I wanted a ride home. Drunk and stupid I said, “Wow, that’s the same Jeep that I have,” Then I yelled shotgun at the top of my lungs as I ran to his car. Meanwhile, I was the only one he was driving home. This guy could have beaten me, robbed me, killed me, I had no idea who this guy was, but I went with him anyway like a jackass.

The guy drives me home and I invite him in for a beer. He comes in, has a beer, friends me on facebook and starts talking to me about movies with me for the next hour. Then I never saw him again. 

I have nothing to say about this one other than to tell you that I have nothing to say about this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment