Friday, September 30, 2011

Defriendment Friday's

Sadly this week we have two lost souls who are now off our friends lists. Fair warning to everyone, we will find you...

Steve the Hammer:

The Culprit: Christine (last name removed)

Status that broke the camel's back: "in case anyone was wondering I got the moves like jagger..."

Reason for Defriendment: Well I'm pretty sure no one was wondering. And now you can move like jagger right off my friends list. Later broad!

Vince of Reason:

The Culprit: Chris (last name removed)

Status that pulled the final straw: "just got depressed switchin from my usual iced coffee to pumpkin spice latte at starbucks. I need to move to Miami.

Depressed? You're depressed about switching coffee type because it's getting colder outside...Do you have testicles? Take your shitty Starbucks coffee and go to Miami and may god have mercy on your soul...cyaaaaa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment