Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Wear My Sunglasses At Night

Drunk Story from Jess (South Jersey)


I live down the shore and we went to a bar called The Parker House, which is kind of more like a big local bar where you don't get a ton of guidos. We're all pretty smashed and there's just this guy in there tearing up the dance floor. No one else was dancing. This guy's in there wearing those Kanye West shutter shades dancing by himself like he's on ecstacy. Everyone is in there staring at this guy just asking each other what the fuck is this guy doing? 


This guy is at the bar buying me shots and we're just staring at this guy on the dance floor. So the guy buying me shots says to me, "Say something, you wont." So I did. Of course me being the drunk asshole/bitch says, "IT'S NOT EVEN SUNNY IN HERE BRO!" This guy turns around, looks at me and just yells back, "FUCK YOU WHORE!" But when I say it was a loud, "FUCK YOU WHORE!" I mean it was a really loud sound, it was like Will Ferrell was screaming it at the top of his lungs.  I wasn't even upset by this, I was fucking hysterical laughing along with everyone else in there. 


All of a sudden, the guys wife and all her friends come over to me and start apologizing profusely telling me how they're sorry and how much of an asshole he is. Like this was a married 30 year old man yelling at a 22 year old girl at the top of his lungs. It made my night. 

I honestly have to say what made this story was the fact that this guy was like a 30 year old married man. I thought being a guido was a phase you got over at the age of 15. Apparently it is now a life style. And it also makes him the butt of a great drunk story. One day he will read this and say, 'Wow, I was that asshole."

No comments:

Post a Comment