Thursday, September 15, 2011

How Much Of An Asshole Does This Guy Feel Like?

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6973249&categoryid=2378529

Click the link and watch the video. How big of an asshole does this flooring guy in Texas feel like? He made a commercial saying that if Josh Hamilton hit a grand slam he would pay for people's new flooring and countertops the entire month of September. Guess what happened last night? Josh Hamilton hit a grand slam. I'm laughing my ass off finding this shit out. Mainly because it's costing this dumb bastard $500,000. One swing from Mr. Hamilton and you're out a half a million dollars. Sucks to be you. If I was you I'd call up Josh and tell him to give you some kick back for the money you're losing the rest of this month. I'm sure he makes enough money to spot you a little bit.

Sidenote: Guys, would you kick it to the girl in the video? I can't tell is HD would make her better looking or worse looking. But a couple of drinks in you and I'm willing to bet anyone would do her.

No comments:

Post a Comment