Friday, September 16, 2011

Defriendment Friday's

Only I could come up with one this week, and it was tough. I think people may be starting to catch on to this and are watching what they post on their status. Or it could just be a bad week. Either way, I always get one.

Steve the Hammer

The Culprit: Jennifer (last name removed)

Status that broke the camel's back: "Take me back to the summer :( can't take the fall and it hasn't even started yet...HELP!"

Reason for Defriendment: One of the posts I wrote this week was five things that girls complain about in the fall. One of them was complaining that the summer was over. You hit criteria number one for defriendment. Then you say you can't take the fall and it hasn't even started yet. Hun, today is literally the first day of it being "chilly" it's not even cold yet. If you can't take this, it's gonna be a long winter for you sweetheart. You live in the northeast, it's not like this whole fall season is a big surprise. And can I ask what you need help with? Are you like stuck in a ditch or in the process of being kidnapped? If that's not the case, stop asking for help in an obnoxious way, and just get the fuck over it. No one likes a girl who feels sorry for herself. And I don't like facebook friends who feel sorry for themselves. You're gone! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment