Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How Much Alcohol Would It Take Tuesday's

This one's got a lot of personality, and that's about it...

 


















We all know her from SNL and being funny as shit, Rachel Dratch has definitely made us all laugh quite a few times in our day. However, that's really all she's good for because we know she isn't famous because of her looks. I'm sure she's a sweet lady but those eyes popping out of her head just bug me out. So on to the question of how much alcohol it would take for me to get with this chick? You would probably have to inject me with a thirty pack of Long Island Iced Tea's. Then let me chug a water cooler filled with Cosmopolitans and I would be good to go. With that mixture I would be down for whatever with this chick all night.

1 comment:

  1. What a lonely dick! I feel sad for you. You may want to refer to Frank-ly's blob, I mean blog about stupid women that I unintentionally fell upon. He devotes one line about stupid men. YOU Steve, clearly fall into THAT pitiful category.

    Your an ass but I'm sure you have been told this by many. Find some class Steve! Good luck on that...

    Super Sincerely,

    A Smart Woman

    ReplyDelete