Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mobile Uploads: The Newest Contagious Facebook Trend

I love browsing through my facebook and having my mini feed just absolutely suffocated with Mobile Uploads from every person that I’m friends with. I don’t care if you do it once in awhile, but some of you females out there take it to an entirely new level. You literally update the facebook world on everything you do throughout your day. Some even go as far as to put up pictures of themselves talking about how much their work in the gym has paid off. Are you kidding? How low is your self-esteem that you need people to tell you how great you look in a mobile fucking upload?

That’s the first thing that pisses me off. The second thing that pisses me off about these mobile uploads is the amount of mobile uploads people post. If you are out at a bar and you want to put up one mobile upload of something that’s going on, I honestly don’t have a problem with it. Whatever, some of them are kind of cool sometimes. But when people put up ten fucking mobile uploads while they’re out I fucking lose it. You’re out with your friends, stop worrying about letting everyone on facebook know exactly what the fuck is going on with your night. First of all, no one gives a flying fuck and secondly, YOU’RE FUCKING OUT! Is it more fun to post mobile uploads or be out with your friends? If your answer is the first part of that question, then you need to seriously re-evaluate your life.

This is the newest trend on facebook that is beginning to become contagious. People are starting to do it just because everyone else does it. For the people who do it every so often, I’m not talking about you. For the people who have more mobile uploads than profile pictures, you people need to seriously sit down and think about what you’re doing with your life. Because from the looks of things, you’re getting piss drunk 6 nights a week and spending money you don’t have. I think it’s time to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment