Monday, June 20, 2011

The Confusion Of The Phrase “I Like You”

If you’re a guy then you know exactly what I’m talking about right now. If you’re a girl, chances are that you have no idea what I’m talking about right now. Hey, it’s not your fault; this is why I’m here to enlighten you. I am going to enlighten you on the phrase “I like you” and explain what it really means when it is said in certain situations.

To begin, this has nothing to do with when a guy and a girl have been talking and hanging out for a while. That is what we would call the standard “I like you”. Guy likes girl, girl likes guy, and everything is all peachy until you really get to know each other. But too bad that is not what I am referring to.

What I’m really talking about are those “relationships” that you have with a member of the opposite sex that is nothing more than physical, yet the girl thinks that it’s a lot more. These aren’t booty calls or friends with benefits, these are people who talk all the time, but all they do is have sex. They don’t go on dates; they don’t really do much of anything besides have sex.

See the problem with this is that most of the time the girl thinks that there is way more going on than just strictly fucking. However, this is not the case. The girl probably likes the guy, but the guy only likes to have sex with you. Therefore ladies, when you ask the guy how he feels about you, and he responds with, “I like you,” he is really saying, “I just like to fuck you.” Obviously, he leaves out the three other key words in that phrase, just so you keep giving up the milk without him having to buy the cow.

Long story short, if you are in this situation, your guy just likes to fuck you. There’s nothing wrong with that because that probably means that you’re good in bed. But if you’re looking for the typical relationship, you are clearly not in the right situation. If you’re taking this personally, then you are probably in this situation. For the guy, this is what we call the “Perfect Situation”. God bless all those who are in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment