Monday, June 20, 2011

Show Some Love

For all the haters that we have out there, we actually do have people that enjoy this fucking thing. When I’m out I have people saying, “Hey I read your shit all the time, it’s awesome,” or, “That blog is great man, keep it up.” Basically, either people do a great job at bullshitting my colleagues and I, or people actually do enjoy reading our shit. Therefore, if you do enjoy reading, show some love. Like our facebook page, which I will post the link to at the bottom of this, as well as our twitter page. Also, we have no idea if what we write is actually being read, so if you happen to like a post that you click on through facebook, just click the like button. These are only small favors being asked. However, I will say that we do appreciate our fans and followers, spread the word, we love you all.

As for the haters, I addressed this a while back but I will reiterate what I said earlier. This is primarily to the women out there who happen to think that every post we write is about them. So I will tell you this right now. We write in generalizations, we do not write about specific people. If you happen to think that we are writing about YOU specifically; TAKE A LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR! Obviously you have a guilty conscience, because you obviously think that you are doing something that we rip women about.

So if you really have a specific problem with what we talk about I am calling your bluff right now with this one time offer. EMAIL ME (Steve) THE GUY WHO RUNS THE SHOW, and settle your gripe with ME. Don’t get on my guys through text messages and all that other nonsense, come straight to me at hammer41blog@gmail.com. There’s your chance if you really have a problem with what we talk about. Fair warning though, I’ll probably rip you in an email if you seriously have a problem. Haters, put your money where your mouth is, I’m daring you to email me telling me that we are talking about you specifically, DARING you. I look forward to the hate mail, just be prepared for the response. That is all. Once again, if you’re a fan, we love you.

 

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/thetalkofthetown41

Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/thtalkofthetown

 

No comments:

Post a Comment