Friday, June 24, 2011

Yes Ladies, You Look This Ridiculous




















What exactly is this? This is one of our writer's posing and showing the label of Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder. How ridiculous does this look? Extremely ridiculous. What is my point? For most of you females who enjoy posing with your beer labels sticking out every which way, this is what you look like. See, what we did was take something that one of our writer's uses routinely (yes ladies, most of you label showers drink routinely if you have any arguments you know where to email me) and we had him take a picture advertising the label. This is what you girls look like when you show your fucking beer bottle in every goddamn picture on facebook. "But I'm done up, and I'm out so I look better." Shut the fuck up if you're going to respond with that. You look ridiculous, and I know I'm reiterating an earlier post, but this picture if proving our point. Put the fucking beer labels away, people care as much about the fact that you drink Bud Light, as they care about the fact that our friend here uses Gold Bond. Enough is enough, for arguments please email hammer41blog@gmail.com. I would love to hear what you have to say.

1 comment: