Thursday, June 16, 2011

Another Student-Teacher Sex Scandal Straight From My Hometown

A little girl on girl sex scandal never hurt anyone...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/staten_island/si_teacher_accused_of_having_relationship_DOqPLh4mjONgn0H6sFjzIP

Since I am from Staten Island, I'm not at all shocked by this. A 29 year old teacher at an all girl's high school actually turned herself in. She admitted to sticking her hands down the teens pants on a rendezvous at her house after they had locked lips. Basically you two were making out and some steamy lesbian action was beginning to take place. Listen lady, once again why are you stooping to the level of trying to molest high school students? You're almost thirty years old, I think it's time to grow up. I'm sure you can find some serious hot lesbians that are your age, who you wouldn't have lost your job over. But maybe that's thinking too logically.

No comments:

Post a Comment