Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Asshole Of The Day Award

I love stupid people...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/funny_stuff_by_cop_plate_thief_3UM77ir2sT3qHCRMt56r8L



What are you doing lady? Stealing a license plate off a cop car and shoving it down your pants is no way to go through life miss. I'm just curious as to what use you would have for a police license plate? Like you're 53 years old, don't you think it's time to stop having scavenger hunts with your friends and grow up? Do I actually know if this woman was on a scavenger hunt? No, but that is the only reasoning I could possibly see for stealing a license plate. Oh, and to tell a cop that you were holding it for the cop who's car it was might be the worst response I have ever heard. This shirt was made for you, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment