Monday, June 20, 2011

Asshole Of The Day Award

Spoiler Alert: He didn't make it...Yeah I already know, I'm fucked up for writing this.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/28290496/detail.html



When Bachelor Parties Go Bad: The Asshole Of The Day Story. That would make a great TV show headline for this fucking group of morons. While having a blast on a party bus during your buddies bachelor party why would you decide to open the emergency hatch at the top of the bus to stick your head out? This isn't a limo, it takes way too much effort to climb to the top of the bus and when you're on the highway you have to keep your eyes open for the...wait for it...wait for it........ OVERPASS! This guy got rocked by the overpass, while being an asshole, and he is now dead. Was he a good kid, was he a bad kid, I have no idea. But regardless, this was a dumb fucking decision that didn't turn out so well. It's tough for me to talk shit about a dead guy but this might be one of  the dumbest things I've ever heard of. I would send you a shirt, but...Nevermind, it's probably a little too soon for that one. Anyway, everyone learned a little lesson today.

No comments:

Post a Comment