Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Watch This Naked Guy Get Arrested In NYC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3RSgIdytbk

Well boys and girls I was in Manhattan for about five minutes and I had the best material I've gotten in three weeks. This is a fucking naked guy getting arrested walking around Manhattan. First of all, guy why are you walking around naked? Secondly, there is no reason to be screaming bloody murder at the top of your lungs while you're being handcuffed on the pavement. You shouldn't have tried to run from the cops when they told you to stop. That's your fault genius. I just wish the fucking cab didn't get in the way at the end. It totally ruined my fucking vantage point.

Sidenote: The black dude in the orange hat on the left hand side will have the close up video and it will be the next greatest hit on youtube. Write it down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment