Thursday, June 30, 2011

Guys That Pick Their Shirts Up at the Gym

Now I just got back from the gym. Did my thing and got the hell out. That's is the relationship me and Gym have. I go their, get the tough guy stare from some clowns, do my thing and get the fuck out. Notice how I never mentioned, stare in the mirror or pick my shirt up and then stare in the mirror. Congrats bro, you have a 6 pack. Now go the fuck home and look for a job because its a Thursday afternoon and your 28.

The mirror stare isn't even subtle anymore. It's more of a "Everyone come see how good I look" maneuver. Hate to break it to you buddy, there are like 7 girls who go to Dolphin Fitness on Amboy Road, 5 are 40+, 1 looks like a troll and 1 is kinda cute. Yea the cute one wasn't there (relax girls who go to this gym, its an obvious exaggeration). So tell me Lorenzo Antonio Copoletti Jr. (not a real name but then again, nothing surprises me anymore), your picking up your shirt at a gym full of guys. Congrats, bro you can now get married in the State of New York.

Are you kidding me. This is the same kid who goes to a club that plays music that sounds like a collection of heartbeats and dances alone with his shirt off and pants low enough to make everyone kind of feel uncomfortable. Yea you know EXACTLY what I am talking about!! Oh yea, he either has his hair resembling Pauly D (yea buddy, that hair style was in style when I was a sophomore in high school, that would be roughly 6 years ago) or has a design shaved in his head.

But hey congrats buddy, you just saw your own abs and no body really cares. Also, congrats on your astonishing lack of self confidence and insecurities. Let me guess, when you go home your are going to sit on Facebook and friend a bunch of girls with Nicole, Marie, or Ann as their last name, with pictures where you can barely see there face or its in black and white and they kind of look good or they are doing the kissy face with an inch of lip gloss on and wait for them to accept your request and than inbox then or IM them. When I grow up, I want to be just like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment