Thursday, June 23, 2011

Defriendment Friday's

This week we have just two defriend's to bring you, but you'll enjoy them just as much as the other one's...

Quite Frank-ly:

The Culprit: Vincenzo T.

Status That Broke The Camel's Back: "tannin, basketball, gym, lil bbq...whos in?"

Reasoning: After a number of absolutely retarded sports related statuses showing how little he really knows about the sporting world, this status pushed the threshold. No one wants to bbq with you, ever, especially not after you leave the g out in the word tanning. Notice how I finished the word like I actually was educated at some point in my life. Also, I had no idea how hard it was to spell out the word little.

Steve the Hammer:

The Culprit: Meagan S.

Status That Broke The Camel's Back: "If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything-Marilyn Monroe"

Reasoning: I had someone else picked out for my defriend until you came along at the last minute and stole the show. Stop quoting Marilyn Monroe. Quoting Marilyn Monroe doesn't make you an intelligent person, anyone can read a quote and like it. Plus with that quote you sound like a whore. I'll leave you with a quote that a wise man named Terrence texted me last week: "If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything...even anal". Still don't think you sound like a whore? See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment