Friday, June 24, 2011

Hackers of Facebook Pages

By Quite Frank-ly

This week alone, I have seen at least a dozen statuses on some poor persons page obviously written by someone else. It's mostly guys, which shows the amount of maturity that most 20 something year old guys have. Atta boy, keep up the good work. Here is some food for thought. Not only is writing a status about how much an obvious straight male loves cock in and around his mouth straight up annoying, but also pretty fucked up.

Here's why. Most of us now have our parents, relatives, fuck some even have grandparents (God bless, teaching my grandpa to use a cell phone was like teaching primitive man to use the first hand tools) as their Facebook friends. I am one of those. If someone wrote a status like that on my page and members of my family saw it, you better be able to run faster than me (if you can't, get in the gym bro, you're out of shape).

What are you trying to prove exactly? I have absolutely no problem playing a little joke here and there on people. But come on, you're better than that. If you get hold of a guys Facebook, do something semi-original. I myself have been known to get on a friends Facebook and poke or inbox a plethora of fat chicks. That's all good fun, nobody sees it. It's between you, your friend, and the rhino. Look at it this way, fat girls give the best head.

No comments:

Post a Comment