Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday is Amateur Night

I will never in a million years understand or even know how people go out on a Thursday night. It's not apart of the weekend. There are no songs, or slogans dedicated to Thursday. Saturday is the night of nights, Elton John made a classic just about Saturday. Friday has the whole TGIF thing going for it. Thursday sorry but your just another day of the week.

Now to what I do best, make fun of people. If you go out on a Thursday night, how do you afford it. Some of you might be scratching your head, asking what I am talking about. You go out every Thursday night, how the hell do you wake up for work Friday night? Oh wait, you don't have a job! Either that or you have some bullshit job that allows you to wake up at like 11 and be at the mall for 1 ready to do nothing. That's not a job. So if your not working Friday, what job do you have that you work 4 days a week? To boot, those who go out Thursday night, also go out Sunday night. So the same applies to Mondays. Now you don't work Monday or Friday, but you claim your "ballin". Yea listen here, your a fucking amateur, a scrub, a wanna-be, a little boy. Your spending ever cent you made at your scrub job or even better your parents money.

Reality check, if you ever plan on having a real job going to work during the week hungover is probable the second quickest way after fucking the bosses wife to get fired. Now people say I am missing out because I go out like a NORMAL person on Friday and Saturday nights. Yea I am really missing out let me tell you. Nothing spells, ah shucks! like not being around a bunch of goons in a crammed bar. Haha yes I am talking about Djais.

Now, when next Thursday rolls around, I'll be hanging out home or at a friends house or maybe just being a good son and hanging with some family. You'll be out, being the 13th guy Gina, Maria, Christina, and/or Gianna has hooked up with, that night. And when Friday night and Saturday rolls around, I'll be having a blast on my own money, from my real job with my real friends and you'll just be another AMATEUR. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment