Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Asshole Of The Day Award (On Video)

Alright I can't actually post the video here because myfox Boston and liveleak.com are being pricks. However, I encourage you to click this link and watch this video, it won't disappoint...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=db1_1309214246





















Bravo kid, Bravo! Get a load of this kid right here. He probably thought to himself, "I am going to look like such a bad ass sliding down this escalator railing right now." Yeah, you looked so incredibly bad ass bro. Falling twenty feet off the side and almost dying makes you the fucking man. Like your mother wasn't lying to you when you were seven years old and you thought that this was a good idea, why would it be a good idea at 16 or 17? I don't know, I'm not a doctor. But you know what? You're alive and can at least look back and laugh at it now, even if your arm is in a sling. Pain heals, chicks dig scars and glory lasts forever I guess. Well, there's no glory in this but at least you get a t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment