Friday, June 3, 2011

Asshole Of The Day Award

http://www.indystar.com/article/20110603/NEWS02/110603006/Man-calls-police-after-kitten-bites-him?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CIndyStar.com

I'm about 100% sure that this guy will never live this one down. Fucking guy gets bit by a kitten on his thumb and calls the cops. Are you serious bro? You're 24 years old, not 4, give me a fucking break. Then you tied the fucking kitten to a tree while the cops came. Are you a fucking pussy? Don't answer that because everyone knows the answer to that one. Get real guy, it's a fucking kitten. God only knows what you'll do if a pittbull attacks your ass. You'll probably call animal control you little bitch. The abuse that you are going to take from your friends for the rest of your life is going to be priceless. I just wish I knew you so I could abuse your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment