Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New York City Radio Stations Should Be Convicted Of Murder

The radio stations throughout New York City always, ALWAYS manage to destroy every good song that comes on the radio. And it's not even like I can say that it's only one or two of them that do this, it's all of them. Every time there is a new song out that everyone loves, they fucking rape it, murder it, beat it with a stick, piss on it and (add your saying here). It is unbelievable, so I am going to give you a short list of songs that have been brutally murdered by the radio stations throughout NYC.

1. All Of The Lights- What was once a song that made me want to chug beers and spend all my money, has now turned into a song that makes me want to stab myself in the eyes repeatedly with a sharp object. Yes, it was a great song when it first came out; but when it is playing on every radio station simultaneously every fifteen minutes, the phrase "All of the lights" causes nausea and headache.

2. On The Floor- Another one that was once a favorite of mine and is now buried six feet under. This song made me want to grind up on women all night and get shitfaced; now it just makes me want to drive off a cliff.

3. Give Me Everything Tonight- This one reminded me so much of my college senior week and now it reminds me so much of putting my head through my car windshield. You should not hear the same song three times in a ten minute car ride. It just shouldn't be allowed to happen.

Once again, that is a very short list of songs that have been killed by radio stations throughout New York City. For all you radio stations who claim to be New York's "New" Hit Music Station, you suck. And all the other one's who claim to play all the "hits", after two hours of the same song it is no longer a hit. The only hit these songs are now involved in are car accidents from causing people to go insane. How about you radio jockey's grow some balls and tell these people, "Listen, I don't care if you're requesting it again, it was just on and you'll like the song for much longer if you don't hear it every three and a half minutes." Then all you need to do is hang up instead of being responsible for the death of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment