Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tim Tebow Requests a Trade...Like We Didn't See This One Coming?

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/251766/report-tebow-likely-to-request-out-of-nyc

Is anyone shocked about this? Tim Tebow is going to request a trade or release at the end of the season. Well that's a real fucking surprise. I'm not a person who thinks Tebow has any business playing quarterback in the NFL but the way the Jets have used and abused him all year has been an absolute joke. You know what? Kansas City looks like a landing spot for him I think. Just run the wishbone with him, Jamaal Charles and Peyton Hillis and you might have something. I'm just fucking around with that by the way assholes, don't jump down my throat. But if the Jets trade him what are they going to get for him? A bag of footballs? Might as well just release him and see what happens. I'm sure there's a team out there who will give him a shot with the miserable QB class that is this year's draft. There are plenty of teams that would actually take him as their QB, so I'm interested in seeing what happens with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment