Friday, December 28, 2012

Rex Ryan Thinks He's Better Off Getting Fired

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/252659/report-rex-would-accept-firing-if-no-changes

I hate talking about the Jets but that seems to be the favorite thing of everyone to do even when they're out of the playoffs. And I'm not talking about the Giants because they suck too. Anyway, Rex Ryan says that he is better off getting fired if the Jets don't upgrade the offense. Really? Do you know how much pull you have to have in the NFL to just sit there and be like, "Yeah, I'm better off just getting fired." The guy waited so long for a head coaching opportunity, he was furious when the Ravens chose Harbaugh over him, and now he's just going to accept being fired. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. But hey, it's the Jets, nothing surprises me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment