Friday, December 21, 2012

Is This The Strangest Commercial You've Ever Seen?

This is by far the strangest commercial I've ever seen. I think the part where the little kid said he says no to meth just put it over the edge. I don't think anyone is overing crack and meth to a six year old, let's get real for a minute guy. I don't think anyone is actually offering drugs to any of these kids. These kids could barely walk and chew gum at the same time, and you're gonna offer them drugs? Or advil as the black guy in the opening clearly offered. I get the premise, it's just a strange way to go about the premise and yes I laughed my ass off the entire time.

1 comment:

  1. effchristyphotography@gmail.com

    All of this and Tebow doesn't even see the field? At least McElroy looks like the reincarnation of Chad Pennington, original rotator cuffs.

    ReplyDelete