Thursday, December 13, 2012

Reader Email: Did She Want to Blow Me?

Email from Nick C (Midtown):
"I was out over the weekend during the day and my friend and I started talking to these two chicks at the bar. We were just day drinking having a good time and then about 6 o'clock hit. This girl who was in these nerd glasses that made me want to have sex with her even more looked at me and says, "We're from upstate and we just moved here about a month about. Where should we go tonight?" I mentioned downtown but then she said her boyfriend works down there, she doesn't want spies looking after her all night. Was this the hint that she was trying to blow me? Did I fuck up by not pursuing this? Or was she just being a typical woman? What are your thoughts here hammer?" 

When she said she didn't want to go downtown because her boyfriend worked there she was basically begging you to tell her to stay with them and come out with you guys. You totally fucked that one up. She was ready to blow someone who wasn't her boyfriend and you let is pass. Look at it this way, if she's asking a question, there's a motive behind it. And usually that motive is because she wants to blow you. USE YOUR HEAD BRO!

No comments:

Post a Comment