Thursday, December 13, 2012

What If We Had Proof the World Was Definitely Ending?

Serious question, what if we had proof that the world was actually ending on December 21st? Like what if everyone out there could confirm that we're all going to die next Friday and that's gonna be it for us? What the fuck would happen?

See I don't know. I know police wouldn't give a fuck, but what would the point of stealing be? We're all gonna die anyway, why would killing and stealing be a top priority? It wouldn't matter at that point. Would you be trying to kick it to that smoking hot chick you thought you had no chance with but at this point it doesn't matter?

I'll tell you what I would be doing if it was confirmed the world was ending. I would most likely be dead before the world even came to an end because I would probably do every drug imaginable while I drank an entire bottle of Jack Honey while sitting on top of a keg. Who would care at that point? Everyone would just be getting all sorts of fucked up, there would be orgies all over the place and it would probably look a lot like how I envision hell just without the fire.

Now I leave it on you. If you knew the world was ending next Friday, what would you do? Now I'm like 99.99999999999% sure that the world isn't going to end, I'm just asking. What would you do if we were all dead by next Friday?

Sidenote: Did any of these assholes think the Mayans just got tired of writing out 2,000 years worth of calendars?

No comments:

Post a Comment