Saturday, December 22, 2012

Drunk Story Satudays: He Can't Believe This is Happening

Drunk Story from Shelby (New Jersey): 
"I met this guy and we started talking for a couple of weeks. Now he wanted to go out one night so since he was going to be drinking I told him he could stay at my place. Just because I didn't want him to drive, I didn't plan on banging him yet. We go out, have fun, and then the time comes to get back to my place. We start messing around in bed and he's kind of just in his underwear, which was weird to me. We keep going and he tells me he wants to have sex. I was iffy about it and when I was about to agree he grabbed his dick and said, "Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening." Then he ran into the bathroom and came out with no underwear on. He had prematurely came all over himself. Fuck my life right." 

First of all, don't be a typical female and tell me you didn't plan on banging him. You invited him to stay over and it wasn't to cuddle. Secondly, I can't believe he prematurely came, that is hilarious. I think that should just about be the end of you two speaking and if it's not you have ammo for every fight you two will ever have. It's a win-win situation for you. Just don't invite him over again unless you plan on having sex. Yes, that's all guys think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment