Monday, December 17, 2012

The Stars Are Beginning to Align


Can't even begin to explain how badly I'm mailing it in today at work. Just an absolute joke that I'm actually getting paid to be here today. Working the system hard. Not like I have a lot of work to do and I'm just not doing it, it is a slow time at the office near the Christmas season, everybody has one foot out the door pretty much. Now normally, I'm pretty ambitious, and when I don't have anything I need to do I'll put myself out there and try to help out in any way I can. But today is different.

I'm focused on two things. One: And most importantly. The Jets actually have a chance to turn this absolute debauchery of a season into something positive. The Steelers look terrible. Gave up 300 yards passing yesterday, which apparently (according to the announcers) hasn't happened since Tebow did it to them in the playoffs last season. The Bengals looked good, but I know they'll choke. I know this because Andy Dalton has no soul, as scientifically proven by the fact he has red hair and pale skin...classic case of "gingervitis."

The Jets should win this game. Need to stop Chris Johnson. Pretty much the key to the game. Also, jumping out to an early lead would take a little bit of pressure off of the defense and maybe force the Titans to start throwing the ball a little bit more, and I honestly trust our secondary against the Titans. On that same token, I know that the last two weeks the Jets played the Cardinals and the Jaguars, but I thought the defense looked pretty solid.

Second thing I'm focused on is Shonn Greene and the Jets defense. If they can score a mere 20 fantasy points combined I'm in the money for a fantasy pool I'm in. If they can both have huge nights then I may be sitting pretty and bringing in a hefty amount of dough this week.

Sticking to my fantasy pool, I just wanted to let Rob Chudzinski know that I really don't appreciate him having Tolbert run it into the endzone for two one yard TD's when he had a perfectly able bodied Cam Newton that could have done the same thing. Had this douchebag understood what was at stake maybe he would have called a different play, and I'd already be in the money this week sitting pretty with two players still to go tonight. Instead, much like the Jets, I'm on the outside looking in and need some help from other people.

Bonus Video for Chudzinski AKA Butthead:

No comments:

Post a Comment