Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mark Sanchez Named Starter for Week 17...Wait, what?

Are the Jets serious?


I just don't get it. I really don't. I thought we were moving on from Sanchez. No one understands more than me that he isn't the root of the problem. It was proven last week that pretty much nobody has a chance with receivers who can't separate, a crap O-line, and a mediocre run game...but I thought it was also pretty much solidified that Sanchez's time in NY was over. Mcelroy, Tebow, Sanchez...they're the same thing! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! I invented the piano key necktie, I invented it!


2 comments:

  1. Greg McElroy will become a tremendous NFL qb! Sanchez is garbage...Let him go play in Seattle for his ex-coach who knew he was not NFL material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not serious with that comment are you?

    ReplyDelete